Shanghai LeShu Network Technology Co., Ltd., referred to as ‘Shanghai LeShu’, is a start-up company established by a core team from one of the top studios. Each of the core team members have more than 15 years’ work experience in the game industry and have developed and operated 2 MMORPG games with more than 500 thousand people online.
At LeShu, we train our team members professional skills and analytical methods, to help them to create artistic and technical solutions, and make our company take the leading role in the game industry.
At leShu, we can provide our employees a stable work environment and a variety of career path. We also provide our employees with opportunities to partner up with the best teams in the world
At LeShu, you can work side-by-side with the most talented people in China’s game industry.
◆Be Tomorrow’s LeShu’s Leader.
Our fast growth and extensive training and development programs mean that we hope to train our people to be leaders.Starting from our entry-level training programs, you will have the opportunity to better yourself through intense projects and extensive training path.
·If you want to participate in the research and development of a MMORPG game with the top IP；
·If you want to learn the advanced and professional research and development process of the top game companies；
·If you want to get a better salary than the first line game companies；
·If you have a dream! Have Passion！Like to learn! Desire to be better! Hope to develop your career path in the game industry! Join US!
◆Recruitment Position and Job content:
We are recruiting:
· Senior Client Programmer
· Server Programmer
· Numerical Game Designer
· System Game Designer
· 3D Environment Artist
· 2D Character Artist
Senior Client Programmer
1. Design, development, maintain, implement, test and debug code for mobile games;
2. Write technical design Code of the project including network synchronization, AI, render effect and etc.;
3. Distinguish and analyze and report various risks, problems and solve them;
4. Research the most up-to date/leading algorithms and techniques to help the company growth.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer science or software engineering education;
2. Proficient in C/C++ or C# language, or any of the 3 language. Master the design idea of object-oriented;
3. With 2 years or above relevant working experience in game development field;
4. With the development experience by any of the following engines: Cocos2dx, Unity3D, Unreal, Cryengine;
5. Good coordination and communication skills, can work under high pressure;
6. Willing to become an expert in a certain field for client work.
1. Responsible for the development of MMORPG (Massive Muti-player Online Role-playing Game) server based on Linux platform;
2. Responsible for the design, implementation and performance optimization of the game backstage distributed system.
1. Minimum a bachelor degree in computer or related specialties, minimum 2 years experiences in Internet, game, or communication industry;
2. Proficient in C/C++. Master the idea of object-oriented software design skillfully;
3. Familiar with netwok programming and the use of database;
4. With the experience in mass, high performance, and distributed development projects is preferred;
5. Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems. And excellent communication and cooperation ability;
Numerical Game Designer
1. Responsible for numerical modeling, design and continuous to optimize combat, growth, and economic values (any) at the request of the master designer;
2. Constantly follow up the numerical feedback of the online version game. Locate and optimize the value timely and precisely.
1. 5 years and above experience in numerical work. Leading the core numerical design work for at least 1 RPG or Card Game;
2. Sensitive to numerical value, good mathematical foundation, proficient in Excel (written test);
3. Love games and have a strong interest in RPG and card games;
4. With proactive working attitude, good communication skills, strong sense of teamwork. Obey the management, think independently;
5. With successful online game development experiences are preferred.
System Game Designer
1. Responsible for planning, design, follow-up and optimization of the game system. Continuous to polish and improve the playing system quality;
2. Coordinate with programmers, artists and testing teams to ensure the smooth development of play experience;
3. Master the method of data analysis and user’s investigation to improve and optimize the playing system.
1. More than 2 years experiences in game industry. Deeply involved in the system design work for at least 1 game (unlimited platform);
2. Good at writing design documents. Good command of Word, Excel, Mind Manager and other commonly used tools (Need a written test for Excel);
3. Good logical thinking ability. Good at analysis and can continuously optimize the game and systems which you are responsible for;
4. Love games and have a strong interest in RPG and card games;
5. With proactive working attitude, good communication skills, strong sense of teamwork. Obey the management, think independently;
6. With successful online game development experiences are preferred.
3D Environment Artist
1. Responsible for the production and quality optimization of the scene objects in the game;
2. Responsible for editing the environment, and optimize the resource;
3. Accurate restore the original designs. Complete the 3D environment in high quality. Can adapt to different art style;
4. Keep learning new artist tools and skills according to the needs of the work.
1. College or bachelor’s degree or above in art major. More than 5 years’ experience in 3D next gen games;
2. With a solid foundation of painting, good aesthetic and modeling ability. Good understanding of color and lighting;
3. Master 3D max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Bodypaint, and related software for environment modeling, UV editing, and mapping in high quality;
4. Can edit environment adapted to different artistic styles. With certain ability to control the art style and game picture, and with strong independent creativity;
5. Love game industry. With lasting enthusiasm and optimism for your work. Be conscientious and responsible. With good teamwork spirit and communication skills;
6. AAA game development experience or unity experience is preferred.
2D Character Artist
1. Responsible for the design and drawing of the characters, monsters, weapons in the game;
2. Complete the original painting in high quality according to the requirements of the project style;
3. Keep learning new artist tools and skills according to the needs of the work.
1. College or bachelor’s degree or above in art major. Good art foundation. Excellent hand-painted ability;
2. 2 years or above related 2D artist working experience. Fresh outstanding graduates are also acceptable;
3. Be competent to take various types of design styles, such as swordsman, fantasy, science fiction machine, and so on. Be able to express the design structure and texture clearly, so that 3D artists can understand and make. Have excellent sketching ability and mature color display techniques for showing your design ideas rapidly;
4. Love game industry. With lasting passion and initiative for your work. Be responsible for your work. Have good sense of teamwork. With good communication skills;
5. With working experience in outsourcing game companies is preferred.
XieHe Road, ChangNing District, Shanghai, P.R.C.
Near SongHong Road Metro Station, Line 2.
·Competitive salary treatment with front line game companies.
·Enjoy the profit bonus plan, according to the company’s profit and personal performance.
·Get commercial medical insurance besides social insurance and provident fund.
·A spacious and bright working environment.
◆Want to know more
Welcome to contact with hiring manager at any time.